Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome to Scary Funny


Well I've never had a blog before so I'm not quite sure what to do but since I doubt anyone is going to read this first entry anyway, I'll just do what I usually do when I'm alone on my computer and amuse myself.

There once was a man named Osama
Who was having butt sex with a llama
If that sounds bad at first
Just wait it gets worse
The llama was on top of Osama.

Ok the humor function seems to work cause I'm laughing at my own lymric. Lets try lame reference to coolest person I know ( and if you don't believe me just ask him )

Here I have a picture of my good friend Tim on his first Bike.



























Tim is the bass player for Zero Tolerance. This guy plays bass so fast, you'd swear he was only using one finger. If you ever find yourself unfortunate enough to be in the Canton, Ohio area you will feel much less shitty if you go see one of their shows. You can take my biased word for how great they are, visit their myspace page, or just go ahead and ask Tim. He'll tell ya himself.


Ok. Lame reference to friend function seems to be working.


All right got to make sure I can post Halloween related pictures so here is a picture of the scariest thing I've ever seen.





Holly shit that function works almost too well. Thank God he's wearing clothes.

Well testing, testing, check one, check check ( sounds a lot more professional when Tim does it )lets see where is the post button.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I just tried hitting the "save now" button but it
didn't make the "lame reference to friend" bit any funnier".

Ladies, I welcome all comments. Please be sure to include a nude photo of yourself or your younger sister.

Guys if you don't like my blog then please accept my apology for wasting your valuable jerking time.















































2 comments:

Shawna said...

I believe you've got it!! Now you should copy some of your emails here!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!!! I will pass it on